Even if you’ve never heard of Chelsea Peretti, there’s a good chance you’ve already seen her work. She’s made appearances on shows like Louie, Last Call with Carson Daly, Lopez Tonight, The Smoking Gun Presents: World’s Dumbest, and The Sarah Silverman Program (which she also wrote for). Now, in addition to being an acclaimed stand-up comedian, she is also a writer on NBC’s hit sitcom Parks and Recreation. And as if that wasn’t enough to keep anyone busy, she’s also created several web series and sites that are as hilarious as they are unique in subject matter. After talking to Chelsea about stand-up, Parks and Rec, and, er, prostitution, it’s safe to say that both the comedy scene and one of television’s best sitcoms are in good hands.
I’ve seen her live! Read this!
- nat-the-pat reblogged this from comediva
- francescaiscool likes this
- cellarghosts likes this
- comediennenotcomedian reblogged this from embarrassingthingslilydoes and added:
- embarrassingthingslilydoes reblogged this from comediva and added:
- pomegranate likes this
- bobeda likes this
- thekristeno reblogged this from comediva
- comediva posted this